|White Hair - Achieved through the use of smoke and mirrors.|
The .50 Cal. Desert Eagle isn't real. I'm merely posing.
Firearms are dangerous. They kill Hippies.
Darlin' suggested that I share more about myself in my blog about a week ago. Since it's New Year's Eve (Hogmanay in Scotland), I decided to purge myself of this hidden information about myself to all of you who read this blog.
My hair is not white. It's black as a raven's wing. I dye it white to appear older and more seasoned (which is a euphemism for rotting). Many people used to tell me, "Oh, you're rotten!" Taking that to heart, I decided to keep my hair white all of the time and to conceal my dark hair roots through a non-patented (but infinitely clever) process that I'm not going to share.
Also, I'm sharing some other information about other bloggers. I'm dragging all of you out of the closet!
- Frequent Poster - WoFat: That is NOT his real given name. Many people use it, but it's not the name that he was born with.
- Frequent Poster - Opus #6: That's not her real name either. I don't know her real name, but I know that she communicates with Donald Trump. Suspicious but true.
- Frequent Poster - Race Bannon: That's not his real name either. Once would think from his screen name that he's a racist but he's not.
- Frequent Poster - Azra: Not an alias, which makes her appearance here on the blog very suspicious.
- Frequent Poster - Darlin: One of the more dangerous people here because she is a chef - and shows photos of her baked goods (no, not her muffins - get your mind out of the gutter) without actually sharing them.
- Frequent Poster - Coffeypot: Even more dangerous than Darlin. He's a Navy veteran and old sailors never die -- they just get a little 'dinghy'...
- Frequent Poster - Euripides: Yes, it's not an alias. And old Tanners never die, they just go into hiding.
- Frequent Lurker - Anonymous from Reno. Gambling advice: Never do amazing card tricks with the people you play poker with