How Milei’s Tax Cuts Are Driving the Left’s Hardliners to Despair
-
Photo Credit:
White House
By Thomas Kolbe
As he enters the final year of his current term, Argentina’s President
Javier Milei can look back on a stron...
20 hours ago
6 comments:
Congrats, Grandpa.
Sweet, sweet, SWEET!
Amazing. That's a lot of X chromosomes in that family...
A few years back I had a 2.5 pounder...he came with a 3.5 pound "big" brother.
Congrats GRAMPS, your granddaughters are both cuties. May the whole family be blessed with good health and happiness.
Wow has Alyssa ever grown and is she ever adorable! I can see why she calls her new sister her doll, Savannah (I love that name) is an adorable precious doll. Such a beautiful moment and wonderful capture.
Congratulations Grandpa!
I really thought that she was a doll! Had to look closer :) Congrats! You're indeed blessed.
Post a Comment