The Persian Poet and the IRGC
-
Photo Credit:
Picryl
By Jeffrey Folks
To see how far Iran has fallen, it is worth examining the poetry of one of
ancient Persia’s most enduring figures.
12 hours ago

7 comments:
Somedays, that job can be a pain in the...
In the job announcement does it read "Illegal Aliens Wanted?"
How much does the position pay?
The Rolling Stones all worked for Johnson & Johnson as their day-job while working their way up in the music business. Thus the birth of the song, "I can't get no Satisfaction" (but I try)
LOL seriously the Rolling Stones all worked for Johnson and Johnson? I think you're making that up LL, but it is funny! :-) Right I was going to go and do some Friday night writing... oops got sidetracked.
Darlin - I was speaking metaphorically about job satisfaction...
I have never complained about my job, incidentally I have worked in Vendor audit and was visual and numerical only.
Post a Comment