Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Oahu Compendium

I spent a week at Ko-Olina, Oahu and of course, I couldn't be left without supervision, so brought my two grandsons along to keep an eye on me. (Griffin and Cannon). Griffin and Cannon brought my daughter and son-in-law with them.

These photos were taken at the Dole Plantation and we all gorged on pineapple ice cream.


Ever competitive, there was time for ping pong - when we could have been out on the surf line.

It was Griffin's second trip to Hawaii - and Cannon's (age 3) first. 

Sunset Beach - North Shore
Waves running 10-15 Ft.

My daughter is expecting her third boy on December 18th. (photo taken at Ko-Olina)



13 comments:

WoFat said...

Nice family.

Adrienne said...

Good looking boys with a good looking grandpa.

I loved the Dole plantation even though I about killed myself by drinking about a gazillion gallons of pineapple juice.

LL said...

Between the pineapple, pineapple juice and pineapple ice cream, I'm in near heaven because I love pineapples. (I also love pines and apples. Coincidence? perhaps)

LL said...

WoFat, they take after me, as you would imagine.

jenny said...

What a fantastic family vacation! Your daughter looks GREAT. Another handsome little boy on the way?

Brig said...

What great pictures, and great memories too. The boys look like mini-mees of Grandpa! Yeehaw, to another boy!

LL said...

With both daughters pregnant with boys and both due in december it raises the grandson count to 5, yes, a basketball team of grandsons.

jenny said...

And how fun to have them all so close in age!

Brig said...

YeeHaw to your basketball team and the Cheerleader!

LL said...

The benefit to having four daughters is to have grandkids to spoil. Sometimes sons go off and do what they do, but daughters are "daddy's girls".

AVY said...

That's one very pretty sunset.

/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

Euripides said...

That. That is what makes you a danged lucky man.

darlin said...

The boys are sure growing and as cute as ever. Now why would they want to bring their parents with them? It's much more fun hanging out with grandparents without supervision, don't-ya-know? :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin