Monday, November 2, 2015

Right and Wrong

In this world, there is right and there is wrong. We all should know the difference between the two, but sometimes it doesn't work out the way that it needs to as illustrated below.


Blogging requires that you constantly prove that you're not a robot by responding to questions such as, "which two pictures have women flashing their breasts?" (No, nothing as fun as that.) I propose that the robot question deal with, whether or not you are a maniac (as the post-it graphic above illustrates).

9 comments:

WoFat said...

As long as you're using some, it really doesn't matter which way you unroll it.

(not necessarily your) Uncle Skip said...

As long as someone replaces the used roll it's just a matter of preference.

Wrong would be an empty one.

I do know how I prefer mine set up.

LL said...

Empty is exceptionally bad. There was more than one occasion in China where I had to use a sock. Better than nothing, but not optimal.

WoFat said...

They also have those little flat toilets you have to squat on. Knew a Peace Corps guy who pooped on his necktie when he was using one of those.

LL said...

I despise squatting toilets. I'd literally prefer to dump into an ammo crate perched over a hole I just dug.

Coffeypot said...

If you would just use the Sears Catalog or junk mail, it wouldn't matter that the one on the left is wrong.

darlin said...

I can't simply pass by your post by pointing out the obvious, the one on the right is soooo wrong! Sure it beats the empty roll or no replacement roll but if there's TP in the house, more specifically in my house, it'd best be on the roll the way it's illustrated on the left. Nuf said.

...and NO damn it I'm not a robot sheesh lol

Euripides said...

Since you mentioned it. While living in Japan, I went out of my way to avoid the benjo. We used to call them squat bennies.

The toilet paper on the right is obviously correct. My OCD tells me so.

LL said...

Beni's are one form of hell.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin