Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Not many people read my blog but everyone who does, is counted dear to me. There is a great deal that I have to be thankful for. The things are nice, the things make life easier, but the people are what count to me. Not all that can be counted, counts.

The older I get, the more cherished my friendships are. I don't have a lot of friends. I don't want an entourage.  So --- Thanks to my family and friends.

Now on to business:  This year I had my big chance to do the traditional thing of shooting my own turkey for Thanksgiving -- you should have seen the people in the meat department scatter...

What did the mama turkey say to her naughty son?
If your papa could see you now, he'd turn over in his gravy!

That's it. No more for you all. Get to eating...

4 comments:

AmandaFienPhotography said...

Well we all love you dad! See you in a couple of hours!

WoFat said...

I didn't know you were related to Rodney Dangerfield.

Opus #6 said...

Shooting you own turkey! LOLOL!!!!!

Devin and Kelly said...

i love you DADDY!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin