Andy Beshear's New Religion
-
Photo Credit:
Mountain Top News
By Frank Friday
Preacher Andy seems to think that being a good neighbor is now about how
generous the government can b...
23 hours ago




5 comments:
A mixture of dry cereals, covered with raw honey, is considered a gourmet meal when Mrs. Wo-Fat is away.
ha ha! The first two pictures, the tex-mex fiend in me was like "He's doing just fine-- I see nothing wrong with that!" But those last two were admittedly sad and hilarious.
Happy summer solstice day. :)
Jenny - Since it is solstice, I should be in Austin, but I'm not...
Wo-Fat - There's nothing wrong with dry cereal. It was the staple of the Roman Legion.
I'd investigate for you, but the day's too busy I'm afraid.
ah well, there's always Equinox. (I think. Still waiting on that...)
What no burn offerings...
Post a Comment