Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Family Album

I don't normally post this sort of stuff, but a fellow blogger wanted to see a photo of me with my mother.  I'm not sure why they wanted to see that, except I harbor a suspicion that they think that I didn't have a mother -- maybe thinking that I'm an alien.


I don't have many photos with my mother, but my sister took this photo several years ago. I think that this is the time that I'd just returned from Iraq and flew to Redding to visit her. You'll note that we have the same hair - but mine is shorter.


6 comments:

Adrienne said...

Both of you are so pretty.

Brig said...

She is a beauty!

jenny said...

Cute pic!

WoFat said...

Marvelous photo.

Euripides said...

Gah! You are handsome and talented. Now I've gained a serious self-esteem issue and must go fetal for a few days.

darlin said...

lol Euripides!

LL I can see where your grandsons get their fine characteristics and handsome good looks from. Your Mom sure was a beautiful lady. :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin