Sculpture allows the viewer's imagination to be piqued and transformed from what is to what might be.
The actual value of the art is not measured in dollars and cents, but in the impact it has on the person who views it. If it doesn't cause you to think or it doesn't transform a small part of you from where you are to a distant shore where the rules are different and the impossible is somehow possible, then it has absolutely no value.
The President Versus The Mainstream Media
-
Photo Credit:
AI for American Thinker
By Janet Levy
President Trump’s disputes with the media may seem contentious, but are no
different from those of...
1 day ago


1 comment:
Interesting concept. One which I will ponder for a while and maybe get back to comment, that is if I can think of something brilliant to say. So a heads up, I might not be back on this one. :-)
Post a Comment