Saturday, August 11, 2012

Age One

Liam is my fourth grandchild (and third grandson) to reach the one-year mark. So today there is a party in his honor. The party hasn't actually kicked off yet and I'll be gone soon after the party is over, so I'm posting a few photos that my daughter, Amanda took of him last week.


Happy Birthday, Liam.


One think that Liam likes best is sharing popsicles with me (PaPa-siccles). We'll have to leave those photos for another day.

LATE ADDITION

Cake is fun!

Do I have to eat the ENTIRE CAKE?

4 comments:

Opus #6 said...

Liam is really growing. Can it be a year already? Happy Birthday wishes for him.

WoFat said...

A fine lad with a nice Irish name.

darlin said...

Awww Liam is totally adorable. I LOVE that last photo!

One year? Wow, that was one quick year.

Take care LL.

Az said...

Oh my gosh, has it been a year already? How time flies! Happy Birthday to Liam, hope you all see many more healthy happy years together :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin