Thursday, March 27, 2014

Raising Children


One of the more gratifying things that parents experience comes when your children grow up and they share their love with their siblings and their sibling's children. My daughter, Amanda (above) and her son, Cannon and her nephew Liam are at the Wild Animal Park. I do understand that this is how sisters should behave, but they don't always do that.

I raised four daughters and they always seem to end up taking their children, my grandchildren, to the ocean. I'm sure that it's because the beach is fun, but the ocean has always been part of my life, both as a boy, professionally, and now simply because I enjoy it too.


It's Heather's birthday (above) and she, as well as all of her sisters have made me a very proud father and grandfather.

4 comments:

WoFat said...

You have great looking children and grandchildren.

LL said...

They are a legacy.

Euripides said...

You done good LL. What a great family. And thanks for all the time you spent taking care of our country.

Brig said...

Beautiful family. Well Done Sir!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin