Sunday, July 12, 2009

Battle of the Sexes: Should Men Pee Standing?

A hat-tip to Lyle for sharing the current situation in Europe where women are working hard to make it a CRIME for a man to urinate while standing in a public restroom. (CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS)

My alternative is to provide the means by which women can stand next to us, shoulder-to-shoulder if they decide they want to and urinate next to us as EQUALS! I suggest that the Europeans install P-Mate vending machines in public restrooms for the sake of allowing women to exercise themselves of this option. (CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS)

Islamic Law has quite a bit to say on this. If you really care, I refer you to Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini's "Little Green Book" Chapter 9: On the Manner of Urinating and Defeating (CLICK TO BUY IT HERE). The Imam suggested, among other things, that "It is preferable, for urinating or defecating, to squat down in an isolated place; it is also preferable to go into this place with the left foot first; it is recommended that one keep HIS head covered while evacuating, and have the weight of his body carried by the left foot." So the Muslims have weighed into the discussion with their own opinion on the matter as well.

How do you feel about this critical issue? Sound off!!

6 comments:

Opus #6 said...

LOL, this topic is too momentous for me. I will have to ponder at length and get back to you.

WoFat said...

Click to buy it here?

Lightning is going to strike you.

LL said...

WoFat - at $75/a copy for the used rag I thought it was funny enough to play it that way.

I'm also exhausted. No sleep for the most part for the last five days in Me-he-ko.

darlin said...

Men should pee any way they choose to pee, providing they clean up after themselves and women should have the freedom to choose how they want to pee as well! I am sitting here laughing at the thought of possibly buying the PMate for a few family members who have concerns with using public restrooms!

WoFat, if I do indeed order a few of these and do not get hit by lightening, I will come back to report. If you do not hear from me, under no circumstances do NOT order!

Snarky Basterd said...

Oh, the photos alone are hilarious!

Euripides said...

This topic is all urine. It trickled my fancy. You've definitely made a splash with this topic but your humor is in the toilet.

I think leftist feminists should all be made to pee standing up in the men's room. Maybe they'll finally get the recognition they so richly deserve.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin