Saturday, May 22, 2010

Alyssa Turns One

I know those of you who look at these photos, taken today at Alyssa's First Birthday Party will say that they look more or less like every one year old little girl's first birthday, and you'd be right. However, this is my granddaughter and I think she's cute as a button.

Aunt Emilie and Alyssa - both are princesses

Alyssa, the princess, and my grandson Griffin (the little Prince)

Kelly (Alyssa's Mommy) and Alyssa Rae

Let them eat cake!

Let them eat more cake (note the purple flower is gone)!!

"I can't believe I ate ALL THAT CAKE..."



5 comments:

darlin said...

Awww Alyssa is so cute. I love her eating her birthday cake, way to cute! Both of your grandchildren have grown so much, it seems like it was a few short months ago you were posting their wee baby photos... where does the time go? I guess it's true, time really does fly when you're having fun.

Opus #6 said...

Absolutely adorable!

And that cake is quite something.

WoFat said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

What a nice family.

Again: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Coffeypot said...

Beautiful! Grandkids are the greatest.

Az said...

Wow... amazing how time flies! And great pics LL. Well congrats to little Alyssa, she's really precious. And now I want cake too... *wandering off to the kitchen* ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin