Sunday, May 2, 2010

Please Don't Try This at Home

In what may be one of the most shocking stories of the year, a man in China died after having an eel inserted into his rectum. 

Doctors who treated the victim in the Sichuan Province, did not know how the man met his demise until they performed an autopsy and discovered an Asian swamp eel up his backside.


Reports indicate that the man, who has only been identified as a chef, apparently was a victim of a horrible prank. 

The chef, after a heavy night of drinking, passed out. Some of his friends, who had also been drinking thought that it would be funny to put the eel inside of the victim. The medical examiner determined that the cause of death was that the eel, which was fifty centimeters long, devoured the man’s bowels. No word yet on charges against the friends for their role in the death.


WoFat said...

I've heard of mice, but never an eel. Oy!!!

Opus #6 said...

The man must had died in awful pain. How horrible.

LL said...

I saw a situation when I wore a uniform where a couple of female loving women used a Red Boa Constrictor in their mating situation (trying to be polite here). Once inserted, the Boa bit (death grip) and when the non-penetrated lady pulled the snake out, the penetrated lady's part came with it and she bled to death.

The writhing snake, blood, hysterical surviving lady, etc. made for a memorable incident. You'd be proud of me. I didn't embellish in my report.

However the question remained homicide/accidental death?

The deceased had a $1 million life insurance policy with the surviving lady as the beneficiary.

LL said...

Opus, one would hope he had enough pop-skull on board that he didn't feel it as the eel consumed his bowels.

darlin said...

Now that is plain out insanity, both the eel and the boa incidents... which leaves me to wonder if the partner collected the million.

Azra said...

oh Geez... lol. Some people never cease to amaze :P

Blog Widget by LinkWithin