Saturday, August 15, 2009

How to Pick Up Women

See for yourself how happy this young lady is to be sitting in the passenger seat of a $350,000 Ferrari.

The first thing you need to do is grab her attention. Some guys resort to extraordinary means like buying a flash car, or an expensive wardrobe. Others communicate their successful profession with non-verbal props. A muscle shirt works with some women. But if you don't have a flash car, nice clothes or anything else going for you, you MUST resort to clever pick-up lines.

"What's your sign?" (a clever fall-back for those times when your mind is blank)

"Hey baby, new in town?" (always an ice breaker)

Or "You - me - Now!" (when desperate measures are called for)

Here are a few other modest examples:


5 comments:

WoFat said...

The punishment fits the crime.

Stephanie Faris said...

George Clooney put it best. If a man wants to pick up a woman, all he has to do is walk up and say, "Hi, I'm ___" PERIOD. Of course, George Clooney could just walk up and the woman would fall at his feet. But the thing is, just walk up and introduce yourself and if she likes you, she'll introduce herself. If she doesn't, you're doomed anyway.

LL said...

Stephanie - you hit the nail on the head.

The sad truth (as it applies to men) is that women make their mind up in the first ten seconds. It wouldn't work as a preface to the funny video if I'd put it like that.

darlin said...

LOL talk about cheesy lines and here I'd thought I'd heard them all coming from the hospitality industry!

I agree with Stephanie, mind you the older I get the more time I allow a man to speak before I decide to do as the young lady in the video!

LL said...

The problem with the blogger profile is that I know Darlin' is a Gemini. Now I have nothing more to ask...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin