Friday, September 25, 2009

COMMIT CRIME in Wellford South Carolina!


Some elected officials are dumb as posts. Some are dumber. (h/t WoFat) Mayor Sallie Peake happens to be the dumbest I've ever been exposed to (see her interview below).

If you plan to commit crimes, consider committing them in Welford, South Carolina. (click for print story)

This is a photograph of the Wellford Police Department. These officers are under orders not to chase you on foot or in their cars if they see you commit a crime. I wonder why they need leave the station? I'm sure they'll be called on to drive to the scene of the crime after the criminals have departed and take a report.





9 comments:

Brightcetera said...

This video needs closed captioning ... I haven't a clue what this woman was saying.
If this person is leading who the hell is following?

Red said...

I posted on this the other day when my friend sent me an email heads up. This mayor couldn't run water for a bath let alone run a city. I don't know who is worse though. Her or the people who voted her into office.

Coffeypot said...

I'm speechless!!! How ignorant can one woman be?

LL said...

fitcetera - She's the mayor, the people's choice, the leader.

Red - my buddy WoFat sent me the link and I was shocked. I'm sure she's reflective of the community she serves.

darlin said...

I would like to know what type of substances are being flitered into this city, it sure appears to have some mind altering effects! (as I sit here shaking my head and chuckling at such stupidity!)

LL said...

Darlin - to look at the mayor, you'd have to suspect that she's the result of generations of in-breeding.

darlin said...

I would have to agree with you on that one LL. In exploring other options in all fairness it also could be that the growth of the brain has been stunted due to being exposed to toxic substances such as drugs. It is quite possible that there are grow ops and other illegal substances being created in her city, the police are not allowed to check up on that, they would be in a situation where they might get hurt and insurance would go up!

I will have to consult my psyc text on this one. lol

WoFat said...

Country folks have a phrase, "Dumb as owl shit." I'm not sure of the derivation of that sentence, but it does seem to fit, in this case.

She does not belong in a small town, as the mayor. She belongs where she would fit in. Congress.

Anonymous said...

Rather cool site you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. BTW, why don't you change design :).

Blog Widget by LinkWithin