Defining freedom is not an easy thing because one man's freedom may be purchased by another's bondage.
- Freedom requires law, but not too much law. Every new rule that is passed limits freedom unless it is a rule that repeals other rules.
- Freedom requires individual responsibility. It is not something that is treasured in many societies.
- Freedom requires dedication to others and responsibility to the best interests of the society.
- Freedom requires the flexibility to be creative, to imagine, and to make those imaginings real.
- Freedom demands tolerance of others in their efforts to be free.
- Freedom means sacrifice, as much as that seems like an oxymoron.
- Free Enterprise and Freedom are interchangeable because one can not exist without the other.
Freedom is the most expensive commodity on the planet.