- You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.
- You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
- You can not bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
- You can not lift the wage earner up by putting the wage payer down.
- You can not further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.
- You can not build character and courage by taking away people's initiative and independence.
- You can not help people by permanently doing for them, what they could and do for themselves.
Philly Figures It Out: White Racism Causes Black Crime - The City of Brotherly Love goes straight over the "white racism" cliff.
21 hours ago