Sunday, September 20, 2009

Community Service- serve.gov

H/T to biggovernment.com

There is nobody who is more in tune with the concept of service to one's community than I am. While I am not a government groupie by any standard, I advocate service and applaud the concept of giving back. Whether you are volunteering your time at the local library with one of the literacy projects, reading to people at a nursing home, or working with the Boy Scouts or Girl Scouts to help build character in the rising generation, you're doing the right thing.

If you are looking to serve, you might be drawn to the new US Government website devoted to community service, www.serve.gov. On its face, it looks like just the portal for you. The problem is that when you type "ACORN" into the search field entitled WHAT INTERESTS YOU, you are transported to allforgood.org where you can volunteer with ACORN.

ACORN has been shown to be a racketeer influenced and corrupt organization. It systematically encourages, enables and furthers crimes as reprehensible as child prostitution, alien smuggling, human trafficking (slavery), adult prostitution, loan fraud, tax fraud, voter fraud and a host of other criminal activities. This pattern of criminality has been shown to conclusively extend nationwide.

Serve.gov will also direct you to community outreach programs which promote the interests of electing one political party to office (let your imagination run wild). Yes, the Democratic Party. This is paid for by you, the taxpayer.

Serve.gov is one of many projects managed by the Corporation for National and Community Service (a federal agency overseeing various government service agencies including AmeriCorps - Dear Leader's storm troopers)

When I clicked what I was interested in, ACORN, into the local search field, I came up with SPECIAL EVENT VOLUNTEER where I could assist with ACORN Day at O'Neill Regional Park in Irvine, California. I'm not sure what it would really translate into (tax fraud, child prostitution, racketeering or whatever).

When I clicked AmeriCorps, the search came back that I could volunteer for AmeriCorps City Year in Los Angeles(term of service from September to June 2011) with a promise that I would change the world (a change I could believe in).

AmeriCorps paramilitaries (right) in uniform - a tattoo is encouraged to show your commitment to the cause.

I also found employment opportunities for HeadCount, a voter registration organization (funded by the US Government) that claims to be non-partisan, but it's part of Dear Leader's irregular army of volunteers and you know I'd be registering Democrats to vote him back into office in 2012...

I could also join the OXFAM Action Corps (I have no idea what that is). There are a number of groups that promise paramilitary service for the cause of supporting Dear Leader.




This is the sort of training I would be receiving. As a former US Special Forces officer, I find that I might take to an organization like this. Force multiplication, low intensity conflicts, and irregular warfare are not concepts that are alien to me.


6 comments:

WoFat said...

What can I say; Dear Leader likes to organize. It's pretty much his only skill.

LL said...

WoFat, how can I argue that. He's in good company, really: Trotsky, Lenin, Hitler, Mao. However when I think of Dear Leader, I always think of him as a mixed-race Horst Wessel.

Opus #6 said...

Serve. That opens up so many possibilities.

Euripides said...

I've secretly worked for Acorn for the past 5 years. The pay is pretty good and I don't really have to do much except hire people to vote for whom I tell them to and to find the occasional house for a prostitute.

LL said...

The importance, Euripides, is that you've served.

-Whether it's as a pimp procuring clients for other ACORN volunteers who are willing to put a portion of the proceeds of their efforts toward a change we can believe in...

-Or as human trafficker bringing 13 year old girls from El Salvador to San Diego where they'll be forced into prostitution in an ACORN brothel...

-Or merely advising people on methods to avoid paying their fair share of income taxes or aiding them in fraud against the US Government...

The important thing is that you served Dear Leader.

Jeffery Small said...

The Obama administration is committed to institution mandatory national service for all citizens. The United We Serve operations at serve.gov are just a prelude to the next step, which if enacted, will mean that the government will have established a claim of ownership over the lives of every US citizen. it is important that this push be halted in its tracks. Please visit my website listed below for a detailed analysis of the implications of national service, and what it means to our country.

Regards,
--
C. Jeffery Small
go-galt.org/Galt_Pledge/

Blog Widget by LinkWithin