Monday, September 21, 2009

I had an opportunity to do some work today (fruitful work) and to spend time with three of my children in different settings - and with my granddaughter.

The blogosphere, as with the world in which we live, can be a dark place at times. It is usually daunting because the only easy day was yesterday. However the darkness and cheerlessness of churls and curs such as those who slavishly follow Dear Leader are eclipsed when you look into the face of a smiling child.

Every day is golden. Every moment precious.

That's all.

3 comments:

darlin said...

Each moment is precious, each day is an adventure, one which I am going to put to bed shortly here.
Good night LL, God Bless you and your family.

Opus #6 said...

Balance is important.

Stephanie Faris said...

What I've noticed is when the world of blogging starts to get to me, all I have to do is turn off my computer and go out into the world. Especially when I was being trashed on MySpace, it was always nice to go to the mall or wherever and look around at all the people who had no idea who Stephanie on MySpace was! MOST of the population is completely unaware of all this.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin