Tuesday, June 2, 2009

executive jets

~blogging on the road~

No, I'm not traveling in an executive jet (below). If I had been, my luggage would not have been delivered a thousand miles from where I landed. However, having traveled in the unabashed luxury of an executive jet, sitting in cramped quarters on a regional aircraft is worse than if you hadn't experienced the alternative.  For part of my journey, I was seated on a small "regional aircraft". They don't have a first class section no matter how much you're willing to pay for a comfortable seat and pampering. The seats are about 2/3 sized in the hopes that passengers booking flights on these small aircraft would shrink before boarding.


I'm unlikely to be able to afford to travel the way I prefer to on any regular basis throughout the balance of my life.  Oh, to have been born with a silver spoon in my mouth rather than a recycled plastic one...

5 comments:

m i n z h i said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
WoFat said...

You are SO picky!

Opus #6 said...

Hope the rest of your trip is worth the trouble.

LL said...

The trip is WELL WORTH the trouble.

However I'd be more content if I scheduled an executive jet for the return trip.

Red said...

Wouldn't we all love to travel in style. Sigh...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin